Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Heres some terrible photos of the lab! sorry the only camera i got is on my phone and it sux! but youll get the idea hahaha


some of my records in melbourne, most of my records are back home on the gold coast but i got some gems here too!


heres my midi controller and one of my monitors, i use the roland ds 50-a digital monitors, i like them, i've had them for a looong time though, around 7 years, its almost time for a change!


Pimp cup and bottle of Henny, lab essentials


The laptop and extra screen, i HIGHLY recomend an extra screen or a big screen if your working with audio programs such as pro tools or nuendo etc etc, makes a world of difference, i wish i had a bigger screen x 2 though!


Right hand monitor with my M-audio solo box on the top


My turntable, numark! shout out to Flagrant for the homy hookup prices! but no thanks to the shitty mixer i decided to get to save a couple of bucks! :(



The bottom of the barrel crappy Numark mixer, I only suggest this one for peoeple with a budget of -$40 and only intend to use it as an orniment of some sort! nah it is the cheapest mixer and it does the job but, dam! silly me! new one soon maybe!?





Under the yellow tarp is my Yamaha dx 7 keyboard, which im thinking of selling, i just got it but i want the dx 100, or my money back! haha its for talk boxing only but i realised i can use my nuendo vst's to do the same shit!! once again badddd habit of spur of the moment purchases!





and there yall have it! my lab, nothing special but its how you work it not what you got!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait... No mpc?
it's just like me ;)

keep it tight man, the way your drums sound - it's great inspiration, for real...

big up from uk/pl

1'evahn said...

Nice set up main ....

Anonymous said...

Do you sequence in Nuendo or how the hell do you do what you do...
Been a fan since the ughh days.

Allpa said...

WOWOWOW Thats Ighht

Respect from Colombia

Many dudes in here

I have many questions for u but maybe this is not possible for your tired work

if u have time remember me

Allpa

Anonymous said...

That is a crazie studio setup....im a big fan of your music and im surprised that you dont use very expensive equipment for such great sound quality and creativity....plz post some videos of beat makin....you have inspired me to start makin beatz....and i need some pointers and tips on how to do certain things....keep doin what u do best...god bless u and ur music

B. Crayton

Anonymous said...

dope setup man, ill take your keyboard off ya ha. what software do you use, or is Reason and FL Studio whack.

Anonymous said...

Just clickin through to show my love to M-phazes! I loved your beats on the inverse - so far.. (Ofc i recognize ! ) Got linked to your blog through inverse blogg!

Lots of love , tommysolar 17
Norway.

Anonymous said...

Sup Brethren!

Real proud of you man, your holding it down abroad for all us Aussie producers! Your music is too dope man.... that joint with Buff1 is dope as hell too, I just peeped it over at 2dopeboyz.com

Keep us posted with ya work mate!

Gusto

www.pottstreet.com

Anonymous said...

yo man i have your same m-audio firewire solo, great gear!
man keep it like that please :D