Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SORRY!!!!

So sorry for the lack of blog activity yall, I have been flat out busy and still havnt got a camera to record any footage of me working or anything, i will however post some photos up of my lab for yall tonight!!

In other news, I recently won the battle held at Sha Money's one stop producers conference in Arizona!!!! I am very happy to win that shit, it was judged by top producers including, premo, pete rock, hi tek, sha money, swizz beats, no i.d. and more! it will open up alot of doors for me and im extatic about it!! for real!!!

ok I'm about to take some photos for you to see my lab so stay tuned

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats fam! Just on the strength of the consistency in your production, I can't say I'm at all surprised. I wonder, did you get to meet the judges? That must have been insane.

M-phazes said...

nah i wasnt actually there which was weird i wish i was though!

Anonymous said...

congrats man... things are looking up for u

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I read that you are on the lookout for a camera. If your looking for a good hidef you should peop the canon hv20. Awesome camera on so many levels.
I had a cheap sony one, bout $500, to do a doco on. I quickly kicked it due to the poor quality. Thats when I got onto the canon and it shits on everything in its price range. Also, records at 24p so you get a real dope cinema effect.
I didn't know shit about cameras (I'm a beat head) when I started looking for one but learnt when it comes to cameras, I've found theres a massive diff between the cheapies and the mid range. Good luck bro if you need a hand just yell out
peace
kleen