Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BACK

Whattup yall, as you can all see, I'm not cut out for this blog stuff, simply cause i am a little bit unorganised when it comes to updates and what not, but im back and i thiought it would be a good idea to document my trip to the states, i leave in 2 weeks, i bought me a nice little (actually the shit is kinda bulky but it was $140!!!) camera, and i'm good to go! so i'ma try and fuck with the video editing, hopefully film some ill stuff on the way! I'm heading to the beats on the beach conference in Miami too so i'll def get some footage! for now though i'ma try and film my beat making process and put it up! peace yall

8 comments:

#PraverbForever! said...

waddup M-Phazes...I think that you should continue the blog because the world needs to get to know the man behind the dope beats...I understand that you have a horrible schedule and you may be unorganized but if that is the case get somebody else to monitor the blog. You are an exceptional talent fam and I will continue to support and listen to your beats.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I´m with praverb... It would be great to see some beatmaking videos so you can bring inspiration to all the beatmakers up there!

Anonymous said...

good to see that you're back! good gracious!!!

-red ell

www.redellbeats.com

Anonymous said...

I´m still waiting 4 an update!

Anonymous said...

Get that beatmaking video up ASAP! I would love to see a production genius at work. It would really teach me some shit man! so hurry up and get it up M!!! Peace -

Anonymous said...

word...a beatmaking video from you would be inspiration to the fullest! as a producer still learning the ropes, it would definitely be a huge help for me. your beats are fire M-Phazes! keep donig your thing and hopefully we'll all be blessed with that vid soon..Peace!

Unknown said...

Whats up m-phazess congratulations bro, your beats are sick . . .
what the bass you using in your beats ? VST ? WAV. FILES ? Please answer me . . Peace .

(+Schwartz beats . . Brazilian beatmaker)

Anonymous said...

hey m-phaze -_-
listenin' to your beats you mixed with the bliss n eso-files - really nice so don't stop blogging and mixing an keep on beating....

so if someone's down and looking for better times, like me in rainy fucked up germany - listen to phazes beats!

good look to you and you're always welcome on my stereo...

-_-