Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Panic mode yall!

This week has already been hectic as shit, and it's only fuckin tuesday! I got a job offer for an add, i'm gonna be doing the score, and that has to be done by friday! THEN my boy flagrant is sick, he is Phrase's DJ (same crew as me), and they have a gig on the main stage of a huge festival on saturday, but flago's sick, so i have to dj for it, and I havn't rehersed or even gone over the tracks!!!! this is a video from last years festival, the same stage we are playing on!!

Kiss My Grass crowd

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Don't get it twisted though, it's gonna be dope, just alot of pressure put on me a few days before the event, but fuck it! anyway just wanted to vent, more usless stuff soon! oh and i will be putting up footage of beat making! i promise! stay tuned, spread love!
peace yall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck wid it man!..we all know u will smack that!!..

Peace Man
"mOz"